Glossy Styled Text


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got some emails asking how I did the text on the banner so I'll post it here:

Fire up Photoshop and make some text, choose your color, font, size, etc. on the toolbar near the top (Mine is black with TW Cen MT Condensed Extra Bold).

Note: Click images to see them in full size.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Right click the text layer and press Blending Options...

Now choose Bevel and Emboss and set these settings:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then move on to Outer Glow:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lastly do Drop Shadow:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Voila!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now, I can't take credit for this since I found it on a site a long time ago, but can't find it anymore.


5 Responses to “Glossy Styled Text”

  1. Anonymous Simon 

    NICE!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I found this to be quite the best tut i have seen in ages. Simple and to the point. Well done SWC well done. Bravo and hip hip cheereo and wow i am impressed.

    I have just become arroused and have an erection .

    Lets see how many times i can fist fuck my ass while im looking at this tutorial:)

    Thankyou for glossy text!

  3. Anonymous Buddy 

    But Anonymous is a girl's name, isn't it?

  4. Anonymous Ziggy 

    Thats Like Totally Awesome Man!!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I liked this one :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


License



Creative Commons License
Also note this is my only source of income, so help out!

Previous posts

Archives

Most Popular Posts


Links


    Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
    Computers Blog Top Sites
    www.baltictop.com - Free Counter and web stats

    Feed


    RSS 2.0
    ATOM 0.3

    Sponser